The Planet Mark
The Planet Mark is an internationally-recognised and trusted sustainability certification programme recognising commitment to continuous improvement in sustainability. It is awarded to businesses, properties and new developments that are committed to reducing their carbon emissions.
Each year the new carbon footprint becomes the next year’s baseline, thus driving continuous improvement and helping generate our outstanding results. It’s straightforward and aimed at organisations of all shapes and sizes, anywhere in the world, and at any stage on their sustainability journey, so that we can all contribute to a better society and environment.
Empowering Your Business
The aim of the Planet Mark Certification Programme is to ensure every organisation grows economically by improving its environmental and social performance. Through rigorous carbon footprint measurement and reporting, The Planet Mark provides assurance that an organisation is addressing its corporate sustainability impact meaningfully.
The programme builds employee and stakeholder engagement and creates positive environmental and social change. Uniquely, it develops knowledge and communication skills so as to embed sustainability within organisations.
• To empower organisations and their people to make year-on-year progress on sustainability
• To help them grow economically by improving their environmental and social performance
• To make sustainability engaging in any environment
• To communicate sustainability with clarity and meaning
• To enable any organisation to achieve The Planet Mark.
Our Sustainability Policy
We work to the standards of The Planet Mark Certification ourselves, reporting on our own electricity use, travel and office waste, and we do the following things, according to our own sustainability policy:
- Switch off computers at lunchtime, overnight and weekends
- As a team, we each have individual sustainability goals we work to
- We always use public transport for business travel and commuting
- We always use the stairs instead of the lift
- We print double sided every time and use 100% recycled paper and card
- We buy sustainable products to use in the office and for marketing purposes
- We recycle all of our lunch packaging where possible