OUR DOOR IS ALWAYS OPEN!
Are you our next data analyst to assist our growing certification team? Accuracy and robust reporting is at the heart of what we do. You would be dealing with complex data-sets and high volumes of data, as well as using multiple sources to collate data and produce reports.
We are always on the lookout for strong, independent sales people to increase the reach of The Planet Mark across the UK. Do you have at least two years’ proven sales experience, combined with a passion for and knowledge of sustainability in business?
Head of Marketing
An exceptional opportunity has become available for a Head of Marketing looking to work for a fast-growing brand that is having a positive impact on the world.
We see a world where we all contribute to a thriving planet and together, we are a collective force for good.
The Planet Mark enables organisations and their people to positively transform society, the environment and the economy. It is a sustainability certification which recognises outstanding achievements, encourages action, and builds an empowered community of like-minded individuals.
A key part of our work is to demonstrate that sustainability is good for business and that business is a power for good in society and the environment.
You’ll be joining at an exciting stage for this fast-growing brand as it expands in the UK and begins to scale internationally.
You’ll be part of a positive team with a ‘can do’ approach, that is passionate about making a difference and committed to collaborating, constantly improving and striving to be at the forefront of sustainability – while having fun too!
We are looking for a creative and analytical Head of Marketing to join our senior management team at The Planet Mark. You will create and deliver our marketing strategy, with the goal of rapidly raising awareness of The Planet Mark, and our other services at a time when sustainability is a high business priority. This position is going to guide The Planet Mark in its next phase of development both nationally and globally.
- Create and oversee the marketing strategy, in line with the core business strategy and brand strategy.
- Advise on The Planet Mark brand management and progression
- Provide market analysis on the direction of the market and The Planet Mark competitors
- Implement the marketing and brand strategy and campaigns through the marketing team
- Prepare and oversee the implementation of annual marketing plans, including a calendar of campaigns and events
- Propose and manage marketing budget
- Oversee the website
- Manage the marketing team
- Manage the creation and delivery of marketing materials for The Planet Mark products and services
- Manage the delivery of marketing for holders of The Planet Mark as defined in our product specification.
- Manage public relations: Develop relationships with press, manage and build relationships with partner organisations etc.
- Represent the company at events as a face of The Planet Mark, delivering key notes speeches, leading and participating in panel discussions and attending events.
Knowledge, skills and experience
You will have:
- Proven experience developing and delivering marketing strategies, and be able to demonstrate their success quantitatively
- Used CRM databases to identify and filter marketing channels, and analyse the success of campaigns
- Worked in the field of sustainability, or have a strong personal interest
- Excellent public speaking skills
This position reports to the board and the senior leadership team, and will supervise the marketing manager and marketing officer.
This is a full time position, working in central London and remotely from home.
Salary: in the region of £50,000 – £60,000
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that applications without a cover letter will not be considered.