Reducing energy, saving money and keeping ahead of competitors are all high priorities for businesses. While it is easy to set these objectives, many businesses find it difficult to achieve them.
In our first ’15 Minute How To’ webinar, Phil Roberts from GMI Energy, a Planet Mark certified business joined us as a live case study to explain how they are managing to reduce energy bills by 50% and save £70,000 through sustainability measures.
- How GMI Energy have achieved 50% energy reductions over the last few years
- How GMI Energy have saved £70,000 through sustainability measures
- How long it took for GMI Energy’s own energy management programme to become effective
- The costs, benefits and ROI of solar PV installation
- Which types of businesses and buildings benefit most from installing solar PV
- What to look out for when choosing solar PV in terms of quality, design and health and safety
Watch and listen for free here:
Many thanks to Phil Roberts and GMI Energy www.gmienergy.co.uk