Sir Tim Smit KBE to speak at the Rathbone Greenbank Investor Day – Investing in the Future
Rathbone Greenbank Investments is delighted to announce Sir Tim Smit KBE, co-founder and Executive Vice Chair of the Eden Project, will be the keynote speaker at its ‘Investing in the Future’ event, taking place on 18 June 2015 at 11.30am at the At-Bristol science centre.
Tim’s presentation will be followed by a series of short talks by prominent local figures involved in creating a more sustainable future, including:
- Joanna Lewis – Assistant Director, Strategy, Soil Association and Food for Life Partnership
- John David – Head of Rathbone Greenbank Investments
- Juliet Davenport – CEO and Founder, Good Energy Plc
- Merlin Hyman – Chief Executive, Regen SW
- Nick Sturge – Centre Director, SETsquared Bristol
Each speaker will bring their particular perspective to the debate, looking at how their organisations are meeting the diverse challenges of investing in the planet’s future for generations to come. Tickets for the event are priced at £10 and include lunch. The day is also hosted by Amy Robinson, Network Director of Low Carbon South West with a special guest appearance by Mayor George Ferguson.