Can One Person Make A Difference?
All it takes is one person to cause a chain reaction of change:
- Greta Thunberg’s one-girl climate strike
- Tarana Burke and Alyssa Milano’s #MeToo posts
- George Floyd’s tragic murder
- Larry Fink’s exiting from high carbon investments
- Mark Carney’s climate battle cries to the financial sector, scientists around the world uniting to fight COVID… the list goes on.
If we all stepped forward, took action, and used our voice for positive change, we could change our businesses, our communities, and the world.